Wednesday, August 24, 2011

prayer points

ENCOURAGEMENT
· In this week just ask the king of king to remember your situation, just like king David remembered Mephibosheth.
2 Samuel 9:1-13
1 Then David said, "Is there yet anyone left of the house of Saul, that I may show him kindness for Jonathan's sake?"
2 Now there was a servant of the house of Saul, whose name was Ziba, and they called him to David; and the king said to him, "Are you Ziba?" And he said, "I am your servant."
3 The king said, "Is there not yet anyone of the house of Saul to whom I may show the kindness of God?" And Ziba said to the king, "There is still a son of Jonathan who is crippled in both feet."

Prayer points
1. Every demonic City that has hindered my life, I command them to be scattered in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Every seed of destruction planted in my life, let it be uprooted by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Every strange battle in my life let it be scattered by the fire of God.
4. Every savage in my life, I destroy them in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. Every power that is behind my situation, hear the voice of the Lord God of Elijah, I command you to scatter by the fire of God in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. Angels of God arise and scatter all my afflictions, in the name of Jesus Christ.
7. Every affliction that has brought, poverty and sickness in my life, I command them to be scattered in the name of JesusChrist.
8. I declare all my affliction to be over, in the name of Jesus Christ.
9. Every power that hinders God’s blessings in Zambia, I command them to be scattered in the name of Jesus Christ.
10. Every power that makes me suffer the way my parents suffered, I command them to die in the name of Jesus Christ.
11. Every person that has released words of affliction in form of a curse, I send the fire of God to burn them in the name of Jesus Christ.
NOTE
· Know that if Jesus Christ involved in your prayers believe him for the miracle .psalms 23:1-6
Greetings from APOSTLE .SAMUEL

No comments:

Post a Comment