Friday, November 18, 2011

NOVEMBER 2011
SPEAK ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH

OVERNIGHT PRAYER MEETING

OPENING YOUR HEAVENS THROUGH PRAYERS

1Kings18:43-44
“Go and look towards the sea,” he told his servant. And he went up and looked.
“there is nothing there” he said .seven times Elijah said “Go back”
The seventh time the servant reported a cloud as small as a man’s hand is rising from the sea”..........


I decree and declare to the heavens that my life shall not be wasted in the name of Jesus Christ
Every powers of my father’s house that want to waste my life ,be wasted in the name of Jesus Christ
Father God look at my situation and visit me now in the name of Jesus Christ
Where the Lord God of Elijah, arise and open my heavens and manifest your power in my life in the name of Jesus Christ
Every power that wants to waste my life, die in the name of Jesus Christ
Every arrow of witchcraft fired against me, die in the name of Jesus Christ
Oh God arise and scatter all my stubborn pursuers in the name of Jesus Christ
I speak over my life to move forward by fire in the name of Jesus Christ
Star of my destiny arise and shine in the name of Jesus Christ
Father God I thank you for strengthening my faith in your word in the name of Jesus Christ




AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment